Accountability and integrity are big factors in today's waste collection. Underground Disposal Systems tracks every pick-up, monitoring bin levels and weight to ensure customers are not being over or under serviced. Here's how collection happens:
Molok® containers are emptied through the bottom of the reusable lifting liner, using a hydraulic arm.
- The lifting chain is attached to the metal ring on top of the lid.
- The liner is lifted and positioned over the collection vehicle.
- The trigger mechanism is released to open the bottom of the liner and waste falls neatly into the truck.
- When the liner is empty, the bottom is closed and put back into the container.
This emptying method offers some key benefits not available from conventional containers.
- Molok® containers can be located behind shrubs, a curb, sidewalk or fence.
- Molok® containers can be in tight spaces, because the collection vehicle does not have to approach it from any specific direction.
- The Molok® container, its user lid and surroundings stay clean, as there is no dripping or spilling or waste.